Gynecomastia surgery cost in Secunderabad, How to Surgically Treat The Condition of Gynecomastia
Hyderabad Gynecomastia Center
Address: Parvathi Hospital E-30,31, Vikrampuri Colony Near, Karkhana, Secunderabad, Telangana 500009
Medini Cosmetic Surgery Centre
Address: MIG 321,, Road Number 4,, KPHB Colony, beside syndicate bank, Hyderabad, Telangana 500072
Padmaja Cosmetic Plastic surgery Centre
Address: MIG 15-25-527, Road Number 1, Phase I & II, Kukatpally Housing Board Colony, Kukatpally, Hyderabad, Telangana 500072
Gynecomastia surgery cost: 65,000
The presence of an unusual development in the male breast area has become a common disease over a long period of time. This condition is usually caused by two common reasons, such as B. An imbalance between male and female hormones and the accumulation of unwanted fat in the chest. Whatever the reason, a candidate should not be ashamed of it and instead of hiding it behind oversized shirts, you should consult a doctor.
There are times when male infants have swollen breast tissue due to the transfer of the hormone estrogen from the mother’s body, but this condition goes away as the baby grows. In addition, many young adults, adolescents and older men tend to face this condition, which is caused by one of the main factors.
In some cases, the condition tends to go away within a few years, but if it seems to remain the same, consider the importance of the surgery or at least a seat for a first conversation with an esthetic expert. If the underlying reason is the development of mammary gland tissue, surgery to remove the glandular tissue, also known as gynecomastia surgery, should be considered. If, on the other hand, breast enlargement was caused by excessive fat accumulation, it may be possible to get rid of it with exercise and diet. If non-surgical means of weight loss does not help, surgical aid from the fat loss technique should be used.
The underlying factors:
If a candidate suffers from the male breast condition, the breast region is easily noticeable. Therefore, a candidate should consult a doctor as soon as possible. This disease generally poses no life-threatening health risk, but it certainly affects the appearance, self-confidence and self-confidence. It is therefore very important for applicants to find a permanent and appropriate solution.
What are the most common symptoms of this disease?
In most cases, the first signs of male breast enlargement can be seen with a lump in the chest area that begins to develop over time. In addition, tenderness, numbness, and Painless around a candidate’s chest also occurs. Some of the other symptoms include an asymmetrical breast contour, skin pigmentation, and skin color changes.
Before a candidate sets the final date for gynecomastia surgery, a first consultation with the concerned surgeon must be reserved. Both the surgeon and the candidate should be aware of what can be achieved with the Surgery. To create a full-fledged surgical plan, an aesthetic expert must know exactly what the candidate expects from the Surgery. A surgeon can only evaluate the surgical plan once he has evaluated the areas that can be treated and has known all of the patient’s medical history and medical history.
Are you considering gynecomastia as soon as possible? First of all, you need to Options an experienced, well-trained and officially certified surgeon who has a high success rate when performing this cosmetic Surgerys. If in doubt, contact the surgeons at Harley Body Clinic for the best service and facilities.
I am a vascular surgeon (Varicose veins) trained to do vascular surgeries and endovascular Surgerys along with podiatric Surgerys
Dr. Amar.G.Raghu Narayan is a fully trained & Certified Plastic , Cosmetic surgeon Practicing in Hyderabad. He is a senior Consultant Plastic & Cosmetic Surgeon in Dept of Plastic Surgery.
What is Gynecomastia Surgery?Gynecomastia Meaning: Male breast tissue swells due to reductiond male hormones (testosterone) or increased female hormones (oestrogen) Gynecomastia surgery cost Secunderabad. Causes include puberty, aging, medication and health conditions that affect hormones.
Get Free on Call Consultation
Symptoms are breast tissue swelling and tenderness.
Treatment may not be required in some cases. In other cases, treatment focuses on managing the underlying condition. Rarely, medical or surgical treatment is necessary.
And Today I’m going to show You the Imp 13 Exact Information about Male Breast Gynecomastia
1. Know about gynecomastia Overview?
2. What causes Gynecomastia?
3. How do you know if you have Symptoms Gyneco?
4. When to See a Doctor?
5. What are the Medications?
6. Health conditions of Patients?
7. What are the major risk factors?
8. How to Prevent?
9. How much cost of surgery?
10. Duration of gynecomastia surgery?
11. Benefits after gynecomastia surgery?
12. Doctor experience for gynecomastia?
13. Types and chest Grade?
- 23 Years of Experience Doctor
- MS (Gen Surgery), M.Ch (Plastic Surgery)
- Consultant Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery Department Of Plastic & Reconstruction Surgery Plastic Surgeon
- 4500+ Gynecomastia surgery cost in Secunderabad
- Evaluating your enlarged Breast condition Based on the evaluation the Gynecomastia Surgery Cost secunderabad may vary between *
- Starting Stage ✅ Rs 18,000/- + TO 85,000/- secunderabad Pay in ✅ EMI (Monthly) Option Available and ✅Insurance * 50% Discount
- Limitations Apart from normal risks associated with cosmetic surgery during recovery you may witness.
2. Duration of Gynecomastia surgery (Male Breast)The Safe Cosmetic Procedure Comprises
- 1-2 hour surgery
- 4-5 hour post-surgery recovery in the hospital
- Discharge by the end of day
- Full recovery within 30 days
- Gynecoma Treatment Cost 50% Discount Secunderabad
- We will advise you the cost after
✅Click: Nose Plastic Surgery: Nose reshaping surgery cost
✅ Get Details : (Male Breast) Gynecomastia surgery cost
✅ Get Details : (Female Breast Enlarge) Breast Augmentation surgery cost
✅ Get Details : (Female Breast Lifting) Breast Lifting surgery cost
✅ Get Details : (Female Breast Reduction) Breast Reduction surgery cost
✅ Get Details : (Female Breast Implant) Breast implant surgery cost GET FREE APPOINTMENT WITH DOCTOR Call or Whatsapp : 7288803777
Cosmetic & Plastic surgeon
WHY CHOOSE US
- 24×7 ICU
- 21+ Years of Experience
- 3500+ Gynecomastia Surgery secunderabad
- 900+ Facial cases
- Affordable cost
- Top rated cosmetic surgery centre
- Board certified plastic surgeons
- Attached diagnostics
- Full Body Liposuction (One Sitting )
3. What are the Risks of Gynecomastia surgery?The side effects include: Swelling Bruising at some part of the chest Pain and discomfort Numbness
Signs and symptoms of Gynecomastia include: Breathed breast tissue Tenderness of the chest
4. When should I see a doctor?Consult your doctor if you: Swelling Pain Tenderness Nipple discharge in one or both breasts
5. Benefits of Male Breast Reduction SurgeryOur Breast Reduction Surgery helps you to
- Reduce weight and improve your health profile by removing excess fat and glandular tissues
- Reshape your chest to resemble normal male chest
- Create a chest with fine tonality and tautness
- Give your chest a chiseled look
- Breast Reduction Surgery Procedure
- You undergo the Breast Reduction Surgery Surgery under general anesthesia that involves
- Removing excess fat and glandular tissues from the chest through incisions
- Reshaping the chest by trimming and texturing the excess skin
- Suturing the incisions
- Providing post operative treatment
6. Here are the Four Types of Clinical Gynecomastia Grade
based on severity:
✅ Grade 1 Small Enlargement, but without excess skin over the chest
✅ Grade 2 Moderate Enlargement, but without excess skin over the chest
✅ Grade 3 Moderate Enlargement with extra skin over the chest
✅ Grade 4 Marked Enlargement with extra skin over the chest Why Enlarged Breast in Male.
Gynecomastia is a swelling of the breast tissue in boys or men, caused by an imbalance of hormones estrogen and testosterone. Gynecomastia secunderabad can affect one or both breasts, sometimes unevenly. Neonates, adolescent boys, and older men may develop gynecomastia as a result of normal changes in hormone levels, although there are other causes as well. In general, it is not a serious problem, but it can be difficult to cope with the disease. Men and boys with gyne sometimes have chest Painless and may feel embarrassed. Gynecomastia can disappear on its own. If this stops, medications or surgeries may help.
7. What are the signs and symptoms of Gynecomastia?
The Breast augmentation of Gynecomastia is generally symmetrical with respect to the nipple and has a rubbery or firm feel. As a rule, both sides are affected, although this can only develop on one side. The extension can be more important on one page, even if both sides are involved. Gynecomastia is not accompanied by severe Painless, although the enlarged area may be sensitive or sensitive.In contrast to male chest, breast cancer in men is usually only one-sided and not necessarily centered around the nipple. Other symptoms that indicate cancer include stiff or firm tissue sensation, skin capitulation, nipple retraction, nipple discharge, and axillary lymph node hypertrophy What Causes Male Breast? In general, gynecomastia results from a hormonal imbalance in the body. All normal people have to some extent both male and female hormones. male chest occurs when male hormones (androgens) are relatively weak compared to female hormones (estrogen) present in the body. This may occur temporarily during normal development of boys and may result in gynecomastia in infants or during puberty. In this cases gyneco usually disappears automatically when hormone levels return to normal. In other cases, an illness or medical treatment can create a hormonal environment in the body that allows the development of male gland.
Here are some examples of conditions that may be associated with gynecomastia:
- Chronic renal failure,
- Testicular disease (male genital organs),
- including infections, trauma or congenital
- Testicular cancer,
- Anti-androgenic treatments for prostate cancer and
Evaluating your enlarged breast condition Based on the evaluation the cost may vary between *** Starting Stage Rs 25k+TO 85k *** Pay EMI (Monthly) Option Available and Limitations Apart from normal risks associated with cosmetic surgery during recovery you may witness
How Should One Prepare for the surgery?
1. Have a full medical exam done
2. Avoid smoking, anti-inflammatory drugs and herbal supplements
3. Ask your surgeon about all medications you have takenn
4. Duration of treatment and length of stay in the Hospital.
5. The surgery takens about two hours and is only a one-time treatment. You have to stay in the Hospital for three to four hours and after the operation. No admission or hospitalization is required. These are temporary and subside within seven to 14 days after the surgery. Is this surgery a permanent solution for the male breast reduction? As the fat and the glandular tissues, which are the root causes are removed, there are no chances of recurrence, but it is imperative for the patient to follow the surgeon’s post-surgery recommendations.
What are the Medications?
A number of medications can cause gynecomastia. These include: Anti-androgens used to treat prostate enlargement, prostate cancer and some other conditions. Examples include flutamide, finasteride (Proscar, Propecia) and spironolactone (Aldactone). Anabolic steroids and androgens.
AIDS medications. Gynecomastia can develop in HIV-positive men who are receiving a treatment regimen called highly active antiretroviral therapy (HAART). Efavirenz (Sustiva) is more commonly associated with gynecomastia than are other HIV medications. Anti-anxiety medications, such as diazepam (Valium). Tricyclic antidepressants.
Certain Antibiotics – especially with long term usage. Ulcer medications, such as cimetidine (Tagamet HB). Cancer treatment (chemotherapy). Heart medications, such as digoxin (Lanoxin) and calcium channel blockers. Gastric motility medications, such as metoclopramide (Reglan).
Health Conditions of Patient?
Health Status Gynecomastia can be caused by various health problems by affecting the normal balance of hormones. This includes: Hypogonadism All conditions that interfere with normal testosterone production, such as Klinefelter syndrome or pituitary insufficiency, may be associated with Gland. Gynecomastia, especially in overweight men. Tumors Some tumors, eg. For example, the test, the adrenal or pituitary, can produce hormones that age the hormonal balance between men and women. Hyperthyroidism In this condition, the thyroid also produces a large part of the thyroxine hormone. Renal Failure About gynecomastia due to hormonal changes.
Liver failure and cirrhosis are associated with gynecomastia.
Malnutrition and hunger Whenever your body is deprived of adequate nutrition, testosterone levels will drop, but estrogen levels will remain constant, leading to hormonal imbalance. Gynecomastia can, therefore, occur when resuming a normal diet.
How to Prevent from gynecomastia?
There are a few factors you can control to reduction the risk of gynecomastia:
Don't Use Drugs: Examples include steroids and androgens, amphetamines, heroin, and marijuana. Avoid Alcohol: Don't drink alcohol. If you drink, do it in moderation.
Check Your Medication: If you are taking medication that is known to cause gynecomastia, ask your doctor if there are other options.
★★★★★ 5 days ago best gynecomastia surgery in secunderabad Cosmetic surgeon, well experienced Doctor.
★★★★★ 7 days ago I would highly recommend everyone to Options this Hospital who are in need. The Hospital is so nice and u feel it like a home.
★★★★★ 3 days ago Gynecomastia good results im Happy.
★★★★★ 8 days ago surgery Done gynecomastia amar raghu thqs sir
★★★★★ 3 months ago No.1 secunderabad Center Done Treatment with Safe best gynecomastia surgery cost in secunderabad with low price
Surendra babu Katta
★★★★★ 1 months ago I would say this one one of the best decisions I have takenn in my life. Getting this surgery done had boosted my life and my confidence together. I was very skeptical before getting this surgery done, but now I feel it's the best thing
Hospital offers Multispeciality treatment and facilities on par with the best available globally. From a 24-hour ambulance service, pharmacy and diagnostic centre, to specialised services and more Gynecomastia surgery price
FAQ’s About Gynecomastia
Can homeopathy cure gynecomastia?
Homeopathic medicines are widely used in the treatment and prevention of gynecomastia. The funds are safe and extremely effective in balancing the systemic functioning of the body. In homeopathy we treat the underlying cause, which leads to a lasting improvement of the condition.
How can I expect after gynecomastia treatment?
You can feel flat chest when compared to starting stages, Patients often receive a compression garment they must wear within the first few weeks of surgery and we are Best gyneco surgery in secunderabad
What foods cause man breasts?
I'm not sure about gynecomastia causes food bt this some foods
- Canned food.
- Supermarket Meat and Cheese.
- Your water bottle.
Exercise can reductions gynecomastia?
Doing exercise or losing weight will not reduction the breast tissue.
By Doing push-ups help get rid of moobs?
Most of the cases Gynecomastia tissue be stable in the chest in men .