Hair loss (alopecia) can affect only your scalp or your entire body and can be temporary or permanent. It can be the result of heredity, hormonal changes, disease, or a normal part of aging. Anyone can lose their hair on their head, but it is more common in men.Hair loss Treatment Nizamabad
- Baldness generally refers to excessive hair loss from your scalp. Hereditary hair loss with age is the leading cause of baldness. Some people prefer to let their hair loss run without being treated or hidden. Others can cover it up with hairstyles, makeup, hats, or scarves. Still others Options one of the treatments available to prevent hair loss or restore growth.
- Before proceeding with hair loss treatment, talk to your doctor about the cause of your hair loss and treatment options.
In men, hair often begins to pull back from the forehead.
Male Pattern Baldness Open Pop-up Dialog Women tend to lose their hair along the pavement.
Baldness in women Open popup dialog Irregular hair loss (alopecia areata) is sometimes preceded by an itchy or Painlessful scalp.
Irregular Hair Loss (Alopecia Areata) Open Popup Dialog Repeated exposure to hair can lead to a type of hair loss known as traction alopecia.
Traction Alopecia Open Pop-up Dialog Postmenopausal women are increasingly experiencing frontal fibrous alopecia, in which the hairline recedes.
Frontal Fibrous Alopecia Open the popup dialog
Hair loss can occur differently depending on the cause. It can appear suddenly or gradually and affect only your scalp or your whole body.Hair loss Treatment Nizamabad
Signs and symptoms of hair loss can include:
- Gradual thinning on the top of the head. This is the most common type of hair loss that affects people as they age. In men, hair often begins to recede at the hairline on the forehead. Women usually have an enlarged portion of their hair. An increasingly common pattern of hair loss in older women is hair loss (frontal fibrous alopecia).
- Circular or uneven spots. Some people lose their hair in circular or patchy bald areas on the scalp, beard, or eyebrows. Your skin may itch or become sore before the hair falls out.
- Sudden hair sagging. Physical or emotional shock can cause the hair to go limp. A handful of hair may come out when you comb or wash your hair, or even after gently pulling it. This type of hair loss usually results in general thinning of the hair, but it is temporary.
People generally lose 50 to 100 hairs a day. This usually goes unnoticed as new hair is growing at the same time. Hair loss occurs when new hair doesn’t replace the hair that has fallen out.Hair loss Treatment Nizamabad
A number of factors can increase your risk of hair loss, including:
- A family history of baldness on your mother’s or father’s side
- Significant weight loss
- Certain medical conditions like diabetes and lupus
- Poor diet
- Most of the baldness is caused by genetics (male pattern baldness and female pattern baldness). This type of hair loss is unavoidable.
These tips can help you avoid preventable types of hair loss:
- Be gentle with your hair. Use a detangler and avoid dragging while brushing and combing, especially if your hair is wet. A wide-toothed comb can help prevent hair loss. Avoid harsh treatments like heat rollers, curling irons, hot oil treatments, and perms. Limit the stress on hair with hairstyles, hair ties, hair clips and braids.
- Talk to your doctor about all medications and supplements you are taking that can cause hair loss.
- Protect your hair from the sun and other sources of ultraviolet light.
- Stop smoking. Some studies show a link between smoking and baldness in men.
- If you are being treated with chemotherapy, ask your doctor about a cooling cap. This cap can reduction the risk of hair loss during chemotherapy.Hair loss Treatment Nizamabad