- Illustration of digestive system in human body
- Digestive system Open pop-up dialog
- Digestive disorders – also known as dyspepsia or upset stomach – is a general term that describes symptoms of the upper abdomen. Indigestion is not a disease, but rather certain symptoms that occur, including abdominal pain and feeling full soon after starting to eat. Although indigestion is common, each person can experience indigestion in slightly different ways. Indigestion can occur occasionally or as often as everyday.
Indigestion can be a symptom of another digestive disease. Indigestion that is not caused by an underlying medical condition can be relieved with lifestyle changes and medication. Indigestion treatment in Nizamabad
People with indigestion may experience one or more of the following symptoms:
- Early fullness during a meal. You haven’t eaten much of your meal, but you already feel full and you may not be able to finish your meal.
- Uncomfortable fullness after eating. Abundance takes longer than it should.
- Upper abdominal discomfort. You experience mild to severe pain in the area between the bottom of your breastbone and your belly button.
- Burning in the upper abdomen. You experience uncomfortable heat or a burning sensation between your lower breastbone and your belly button.
- Flatulence in the upper abdomen. You experience an uncomfortable feeling of tension due to the build-up of gas.
- Nausea. You feel like you are about to throw up.
Digestive disorders have many possible causes. Digestive disorders are often lifestyle related and can be triggered by eating, drinking, or taking medication. Common causes of indigestion are: Indigestion treatment in Nizamabad
- Eating too much or eating too fast
- Fatty, fatty or spicy foods
- Too much caffeine, alcohol, chocolate, or carbonated drinks
- Certain antibiotics, pain relievers and iron supplements
While indigestion usually doesn’t cause serious complications, it can affect your quality of life by making you uncomfortable and eating less. You may miss work or school because of your symptoms. If digestive disorders are caused by an underlying disease, they can also have their own complications. Indigestion treatment in Nizamabad