Latex allergy Treatment Hyderabad


A latex allergy is a reaction to certain proteins in natural rubber latex, a product made from rubber trees. If you have a latex allergy, your body views latex as a harmful substance.Latex allergy Treatment Nizamabad


If you are allergic to latex, symptoms may occur after touching latex rubber products such as gloves or balloons. You can also experience symptoms from inhaling latex particles that are released into the air when someone takes off their latex gloves.Latex allergy Treatment Nizamabad

Mild symptoms
Symptoms of a mild latex allergy include:

The reasons

With a latex allergy, your immune system recognizes latex as a harmful substance and triggers certain antibodies to fight it. The next time you’re exposed to latex, these antibodies tell your immune system to release histamine and other chemicals into your bloodstream, causing a number of signs and symptoms of allergies. The more you are exposed to latex, the more likely your immune system is to respond. This is called awareness.Latex allergy Treatment Nizamabad

A latex allergy can occur in the following ways:

Risk factors

Some people are at higher risk of developing a latex allergy:Latex allergy Treatment Nizamabad


Many common products contain latex, but you can usually find a suitable option. Prevent an allergic reaction to latex by avoiding the following products:Latex allergy Treatment Nizamabad

Dishwashing gloves
Certain types of carpets
Rubber toys
Hot water bottles
Bottle nipple
Some disposable diapers
Elastic bands
swimming goggles
Racket handles
Motorcycle and bicycle handles
Blood pressure cuffs
Intravenous tubing

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.