What is MaxillofacialOral and maxillofacial surgery is a surgical specialty that focuses on reconstructive surgery of the face, surgery of facial trauma, oral cavity, head and neck, mouth and jaw, and cosmetic surgery of the face. Maxillofacial Surgery in Gajwel
Maxillofacial Cost, Maxillofacial Surgery Cost?
The average cost of Maxillofacial Surgery in Gajwel, 75,000/- to 95,000/- (Pay in Monthly or Credit Card) according to 2022 statistics from the India Society of Plastic Maxillofacial surgery combines dental, medical and surgical knowledge. This surgical treatment aims to treat injuries or defects that occur in the area of the facial skeleton (maxillofacial). It includes the frontal bones, cheekbones, jawbones and regional soft tissues. ✅ Pay in Monthly Options 0% EMI Available ✅ Insurance ✅ Cashless ✅ Get 50% Low-Cost
- Pain Relief: One of the reasons many people choose jaw surgery is to relieve jaw pain. Misaligned jaws often put strain on the muscles surrounding the jaw area. These symptoms can often be relieved by surgery.
- Chewing: During jaw surgery, the jaw is realigned so that the teeth have optimal biting function. This makes chewing easier and allows you to enjoy foods you couldn't eat before. An improvement in chewing function also shows a noticeable improvement in digestion.
- Tooth Wear: Once the jaw is properly aligned, the teeth themselves will benefit as well. Properly aligned teeth wear better overall because the bite pressure is evenly distributed around the jaw.
- Speech: Correcting the position of the jaw can have a positive effect on speech. Jaw alignment doesn't just affect eating; it can also affect our language. Jaw correction has been shown to improve speech ability.
- Appearance: Jaw correction often results in an improved facial appearance, allowing many people to regain their confidence after their jaw surgery. Maxillofacial Surgery in Gajwel
Most surgeries last from 2 to 5 hours, but the exact duration depends on the specific procedure being performed. With jaw surgery, most incisions are made inside the mouth, although in some cases very small incisions are made outside. Overall, scarring on the face or chin is unlikely.
- 2-5 hour surgery
- 1Day 12 hour post-surgery recovery in the hospital
- Discharge by the end of 2nd day
- Full Recovery within 30 days
- maxillofacial Treatment Cost
- We will advise you the cost after
- MS (Gen Surgery), M.Ch (Plastic Surgery)
- (NIMS) Consultant Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery Department Of Plastic & Reconstruction Surgery Plastic Surgeon, ✅24 Years Experience
- Dr. (25 Years Experience) has done his under graduation in S.V.Medical College and Past Graduation In M.S.Genaral Surgery In Kurnool Medical College.
- He received plastic surgery training (M.Ch) under Dr. Mukunda Reddy at Nizams Institute Of Medical Sciences (NIMS) and secured the best rank. Following this extensive training in plastic surgery
- he had visited best institutes in india and abroad and had the opportunity to work with seniors and eminents in plastic and cosmetic surgery
- he is into best practice and is an expert in cosmetic, image enhancement and corrective surgeries like Varicose, Liposuction, Gynecomastia, Tummy Tuck, Breast Lift, Rhinoplasty and many more. It was only natural that after well wersed in Endoscopic Surgery since 2000, his level of comfort now makes him an expert in endoscopic cosmetic surgery.
- Dr. has several scientific presentations and publications to his credit. MS (Gen Surgery), M.Ch (Plastic Surgery) (NIMS) Consultant Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery
- Department Of Plastic & Reconstruction Surgery Plastic Surgeon
Maxillofacial surgery is performed on:
Why is jaw surgery performed?
- improve jaw function.
- ease the pain
- Diagnose the causes of chronic toothache.
- Preparing the mouth for dental implants and prostheses (e.g. dentures).
- Placement of dental implants.
- Removal (extraction) of impacted teeth.
- treat oral diseases. Maxillofacial Surgery in Gajwel
Broken Nose Fracture surgery
ConsultationDiscuss about Treatment & Get Surgery information
DiagnosisChecking the nose Type & identifying the procedure
Before the treatmentOverall physical tests & predict the end result.
Surgery InfoAdministration Under Local anesthesia / General anesthesia. GA
Day of DischargeOn the same day (or) next day
Follow-UpInternal dressing to be removed after 6 days
Call – Whatsapp
What happens after jaw and facial surgery?After maxillofacial surgery, your medical team will take you to a recovery room so you can wake up from the anesthesia. You may experience some discomfort or pain as the medication wears off.
You will likely experience the following:
- Restricted use of jaws and teeth.
If you are given anesthesia, you should ask someone to drive you home
Maxillofacial Surgery in Gajwel
★★★★★ 2 days ago
I don’t know about all but I can say that this is best to treat a patient like a relation. Means trusted Rhinoplasty nose surgery treatment
★★★★★ 2 days ago
Done nose surgery with good results. thank you, Dr. Amar.
★★★★★ 8 days ago
Rhinoplasty surgery with good looking its looks great and im happy to say its a best cosmetic surgery in Gajwel
★★★★★ 3 days ago
in Gajwel i done nose surgery it was good result and thank full.
★★★★★ 5 days ago
best Cosmetic surgeon, well experienced Doctor.
★★★★★ 7 days ago
I would highly recommend everyone to choose this clinic who are in need. The clinic is so nice and u feel it like a home.
When should I call my doctor?See a doctor after maxillofacial surgery if you have signs of infection or other complications:
- fever or chills.
- Unusual swelling or pain that does not gradually improve.
- Salty, metallic, or bad taste in the mouth that doesn't go away.
- Excessive pus or blood.
- A note from the Cleveland Clinic
Maxillofacial surgery is surgery to correct a disease, injury, or defect of the face, jaw, or mouth. Oral and maxillofacial surgeons are specialist dentists with further training. They perform various procedures to relieve pain, repair deformities, and restore function in the lower face Maxillofacial Surgery in Gajwel
FAQ’S About Nose Surgery
What types of maxillofacial injuries are there?
The type of maxillofacial injury you suffer depends on where exactly the trauma happened. Bone fractures, lacerations, and tooth damage all fall into their own categories under the maxillofacial injury umbrella. Treatment varies based on the type of injury you sustained, but your emergency dentist will know what to do.
21+ Years of Experience
900+ Facial cases
Top rated cosmetic surgery centre
Board certified plastic surgeons
Full Body Liposuction (One Sitting)
Have a Question? you call us now
☎ Ph : 72888 03777 ☎
Need support? Drop us an email
📧 Email: info@Padmajacosmetics.com
We are open on
⌚ Mon – Sat 9 AM – 7 PM