Personality disorder is a type of mental disorder in which you have rigid, unhealthy patterns of thinking, functioning, and behaving. A person with a personality disorder has difficulty perceiving and relating to situations and people. This creates significant problems and limitations in relation to relationships, social activities, work, and school.
In some cases, you may not realize you have a personality disorder because the way you think and act feels natural to you. And you can hold others accountable for the challenges you face.
Personality disorders usually begin in adolescence or early adulthood. There are many types of personality disorders. Some types can become less obvious in middle age. Personality disorders Treatment in Nizamabad
The types of personality disorders are divided into three groups based on similar characteristics and symptoms. Many people with personality disorder also have signs and symptoms of at least one additional personality disorder. It is not necessary to list all of the signs and symptoms for a disorder to be diagnosed.
Group A personality disorders are characterized by strange and eccentric thinking or behavior. They include paranoid personality disorder, schizoid personality disorder, and schizotypic personality disorder.
- Paranoid personality disorder
- Omnipresent distrust and distrust of others and their motivations
- Unjustified belief that others are trying to hurt or cheat you
- Unjustified suspicion of the loyalty or reliability of others
- Reluctance to confide in others for undue fear that others will use information against you
- Perception of innocent statements or non-threatening situations such as insults or personal attacks
- Angry or hostile reaction to perceived insult or insult
Personality is the combination of thoughts, emotions, and behaviors that make you unique. This is how you see, understand and interact with the outside world and see yourself. Personality is formed during childhood, shaped by the interaction of:
Your genes. Certain personality traits can be passed on to you from your parents through inherited genes. These traits are sometimes referred to as your temperament.
Your environment. It’s about the environment you grew up in, the events and relationships with family members and others.
It is believed that personality disorders are caused by a combination of these genetic and environmental influences. Your genes can make you susceptible to developing a personality disorder, and a life situation can trigger it. Personality disorders Treatment in Nizamabad
Although the exact cause of personality disorders is unknown, certain factors appear to increase your risk of developing or causing personality disorders, including:
- Family history of personality disorders or other mental illnesses
- Abusive, unstable, or chaotic family life in childhood
- Diagnosing conduct disorder in children
- Changes in the chemistry and structure of the brain.