- Short bowel syndrome is a condition in which your body cannot get enough nutrients from the foods you eat because you don’t have enough small intestines.
- In the small intestine, most of the nutrients you eat are absorbed by your body during digestion.
- Short bowel syndrome can occur when:
- Parts of the small intestine were surgically removed. Conditions that may require surgically removing large parts of the small intestine include Crohn’s disease, cancer, traumatic injuries, and blood clots in the arteries that supply blood to the intestines. Short bowel syndrome treatment in Nizamabad
Common signs and symptoms of short bowel syndrome can include:
- Oily and foul smelling stool
- Weight loss
Causes of short bowel syndrome include the removal of parts of the small intestine during surgery or childbirth with part of the small intestine missing or damaged. Conditions that may require parts of the small intestine to be surgically removed include Crohn’s disease, cancer, injury, and blood clots. Short bowel syndrome treatment in Nizamabad