- Age spots on shoulder and back
- Age spots on shoulder and back Open popup dialog
- Age spots are small, flat, dark areas on the skin. They vary in size and usually appear in sun-exposed areas such as the face, hands, shoulders, and arms. Age spots are also known as sunspots, liver spots, and sun lentigins.
Age spots are very common in adults over 50, but younger people can get them if they spend time in the sun.
- Age spots on the hand
- Age spots at hand Open the context dialog
- Age spots can affect people of all skin types, but they are more common in adults with fair skin. Unlike freckles, which are common in children and fade without exposure to sunlight, age spots do not fade. Solar lentigines treatment in Nizamabad
- Are flat, oval areas with increased pigmentation
- Are usually light brown to dark brown
- Occurs on the skin that has been most exposed to the sun over the years, such as: B. on the back of the hand, toe, face, shoulders and upper back
- Freckle size range up to approx. 13 mm in diameter
- Age spots are caused by overactive pigment cells. Ultraviolet (UV) light speeds up the production of melanin, a natural pigment that gives skin its color. Age spots appear on skin that has been exposed to the sun for years when melanin clumps or is produced in high concentrations. Solar lentigines treatment in Nizamabad
The use of tanning lamps and commercial beds can also cause age spots.
You are more likely to develop age spots if you:
Have fair skin
Have a history of frequent or intense sun exposure or sunburn
Follow these tips to prevent age spots and new spots after treatment, and to limit sun exposure:
- Avoid the sun between 10am. and 2 p.m. Since the sun’s rays are most intense during this time, try planning outdoor activities at other times of the day.
- Use sunscreen. Apply a broad-spectrum sunscreen with a sun protection factor (SPF) of at least 30 15 to 30 minutes before going outdoors. Apply the sunscreen generously and reapply it every two hours – or more often if you swim or sweat. Solar lentigines treatment in Nizamabad